Building Compliance

Energy performance

Energy performance certificates

Domestic and commercial energy efficiency

Since April 2008, landlords and property owners in England and Wales are required to provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) to any prospective tenant or buyer when they lease, sell or build a commercial (non-domestic) building. An EPC is also now a requirement for all dwellings at the construction stage.

Our qualified EPC assessors carry out Energy Performance Certificatation for commercial, social housing and domestic sectors.  All EPC’s are recorded on a centralised register.

For further information, contact Gary Williams or Dave Cox via the head office number 01902 791565 or via the general website enquiry form.